More About LINWASH23
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Delicious way to eat more spinach which is so good for us and a good source of potassium.
Wonderful way to eat cabbage slaw. I usually pick up the coleslaw mix at our local grocery store and it works very well.
My mom's chicken salad has always been a favorite that I have modified for a healthier slant on this wonderful salad.
Great way to use left over turkey burgers
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mile-High Key-Lime Pie
- Mini Wafer Cheesecake
- Turkey, Spinach Lasagna! Nummy!!
- Chicken/Sausage Jambalaya
- Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- 80 calorie chocolate chip cookies
- Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken
- White Chicken Chili
- Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon
- Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
- Roasted Salmon with Lemon Couscous and Asparagus
- low fat pumkin muffins
- Kitchen Basics: Creamy Herb Dressing