More About MRS_CIESIOLKA
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This type of dish lends itself beautifully to the slow cooker, as the flavors tend to deepen as it cooks over time. Serve this mild curry dish over rice or couscous to soak up all the delicious juices for a sumptuous one-pot meal.
( Copied from the south bend tribune august 27,2012 by Julie Tothman/MCT)
Some call it Parmesan crusted chicken
Found this recipe from Carole Reu on Food.com, and made some adjustments. It called for Bisquick and I had just made a batch of this Homemade Multi-Purpose Baking mix on Sparkpeople. Its made with half whole wheat and half white flour. My husband never gets excited about anything I bake, But he did try one of these last night and demanded that I put 2 in with his lunch today. Made me feel so good I made another batch.
Took an old pancake recipe and made a lot of adjustments to make it healthy for me.
Used my Aunt benny's reciped and made a few adjustments.
Found a recipe for low fat double chocolate chip cookies and made them even more low fat and low calorie. This are nothing like regular chocolate chip cookies. These are cake like, but still very good!
Sue's healthy version of pancakes
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cola Chicken
- Triple Mushroom Saute with Toasted Walnuts
- Blueberries and Cream Cupcakes
- southwest White Chicken Chili
- Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Rich Chocolate Muffins
- Whole Wheat Oat Pumpkin Muffins
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Baked Potato Soup
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Peanut Butter and Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
- Homemade Multi-Purpose Baking Mix
- Meat Marinade
- SF Cottage Cheese/Jello Dessert