More About GALIGER
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This shrimp is fast and tasty. Has a little bit of a kick, and is wonderful with veggies and rice. It can also easily be turned into a stirfry- just add a little broth and veggies (not included in nutritional vale).
I have to admit, this meatloaf is nothing like my mother's. When it's sliced open, there's a wonderful mix of color. The ritz crackers are the secret to extra airiness.
I haven't been able to convince myself to try it with ground turkey, so I use 96% fat free free-range beef.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- 1-2-3 Microwave Cake (80 calories)
- Roasted Kale Chips
- diet pumpkin pie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Crab salad
- Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot)
- slow cooker barley/mushroom/lentil soup
- Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Black Bean Chicken
- Crab Avocado Tortilla Wrap
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Geraine's Cheese & Spinach-Stuffed Portobellos