More About MOVEITMARY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This started out as leftover beans and ended up yummeh!
Chorizo was something I really missed once I started dieting, then I discovered how easy it is to make sausage from extra lean ground meats. Yay!
A favorite in our family. The original recipe used cream of mushroom soup but our family needs it to be lactose free.
Chicken soup seems to be a universal comfort food.
I love this because it's super quick and easy.
Low fat version of a recipe my aunt sent me years ago.
When I saw the calorie and fat count on the "lowfat" breakfast sausage in the store, I decided to make my own using extra lean pork. It turned out great, and only took a few minutes.
This is good and satisfying when I get home from class hungry but too late in the evening to eat. It also helps me get enough protein.
I like to eat this with cucumber sticks or carrot sticks.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- My Corn Tortillas
- Whirley Pop Kettle Corn
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Chickpea Curry
- Mug Brownie
- Mexican Lasagna
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Saffron
- Wheat Bread 2(bread machine)
- slow cooker chicken and beans
- Persimmon Pudding
- Simple White Rice - Brazilian Style
- Pumpkin Tofu Pie Lite with Fiber One Crust
- chocolate tofu pie
- Beef & Black Bean Chili
- Easy Black Bean & Salsa Soup
- Slow Cooker Bean soup w/Ham hock
- YUMMY, Easy Lentil Soup
- Slimmed-Down Zuppa Toscana
- Eggnog- HungryGirl’s No-Nonsense Nog!
- Asian Cole Slaw
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Pizza Bake
- Ground Beef & Cabbage Hash
- Banana Egg Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Green Beans with Miso and Almonds
- Sweet Potato and Celery Root Mash
- pumpkin plus any cake mix
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Yummy Leftover Quinoa Breakfast
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
The whole week in one day!
My favorite meal.
|Grains and Beans
Rice, barley, quinoa, oats, bulgur...
Gotta have it...
|Soups and Stews
|Things to make with Yogurt
|Salads and Dressings
|Side Dishes - Veggies
|MAKEOVERS by MALIA4URU
|Main Dishes, Casseroles and so on