More About MOVEITMARY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Good on bread, ice cream, pancakes, biscuits, or makes a nice gift.
Really comforting when you are sick.
Add sweet or savory dressing of your choice!
Beet and onion soup with extra lean sausage.
You can modify this a thousand ways and have a different soup every time, always delicious.
This winter comfort food is a great way to use up leftover ham.
Simple, lowfat version.
Great for everyday or to use up leftover ham.
I use this as a one-dish meal, but if served with other side dishes, reduce portion size accordingly.
Basic biscuits for everyday.
This was made using SmartBeat Fat Free mayonnaise.
Warm corn salad, easy to make and a great side dish for a potluck or picnic.
Yummeh dish for the crockpot!
Ice cream freezer + apricot tree = YUM.
This started out as leftover beans and ended up yummeh!
There are many variations on this Brazilian black bean dish, and since I have about a year's supply of pintos, I thought I would give them a try.
Chorizo was something I really missed once I started dieting, then I discovered how easy it is to make sausage from extra lean ground meats. Yay!
A favorite in our family. The original recipe used cream of mushroom soup but our family needs it to be lactose free.
Chicken soup seems to be a universal comfort food.
I love this because it's super quick and easy.
Pakistani recipe featufing minced meat with potatoes and peas in a flavorful curry sauce.
Makes 12 servings (about 1/2 cup).
Low fat version of a recipe my aunt sent me years ago.
When I saw the calorie and fat count on the "lowfat" breakfast sausage in the store, I decided to make my own using extra lean pork. It turned out great, and only took a few minutes.
This is good and satisfying when I get home from class hungry but too late in the evening to eat. It also helps me get enough protein.
This is my reward for eating veggie sticks!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Rhubarb Custard Pie
- Honey Pecan Cream Cheese
- Light Lemon Pound Cake
- Lemon Zucchini Loaf with Lemon Glaze
- Whole Wheat Soda Bread
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip
- HG Brownie / Cupcakes (w/ Pumpkin)
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Skyscraper Pumpkin Biscuits
- Linzer Raspberry-Almond Cookies (1piece=125kcal, realsimple.com)
- Quaker Cornbread Recipe
- Lentil Lemon Soup
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Yummy Pumpkin Custard
- Quick Apple Crisp
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Pumpkin Bean Dip
- Homemade Potato Chips
- No-Bake Vegan Key Lime Pie
- traditional indian chicken curry
- Tangy, Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Corn tortillas
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- Catalan Gazpacho
- Adobo Chicken
- Banana and egg pancakes
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- My Corn Tortillas
- Whirley Pop Kettle Corn
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Chickpea Curry
- Single-Serving Mug Brownie
- Mexican Lasagna
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Saffron
- Wheat Bread 2(bread machine)
- slow cooker chicken and beans
- Persimmon Pudding
- Simple White Rice - Brazilian Style
- Pumpkin Tofu Pie Lite with Fiber One Crust
- chocolate tofu pie
- Beef & Black Bean Chili
- Easy Black Bean & Salsa Soup
- Slow Cooker Bean soup w/Ham hock
- YUMMY, Easy Lentil Soup
- Slimmed-Down Zuppa Toscana
- Eggnog- HungryGirl’s No-Nonsense Nog!
- Asian Cole Slaw
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Pizza Bake
- Ground Beef & Cabbage Hash
- Banana Egg Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Green Beans with Miso and Almonds
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Celery Root
- pumpkin plus any cake mix
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Yummy Leftover Quinoa Breakfast