More About KELLY_NZ
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Delicious for lunch etc
Delicious and nutritious
Can be made in a loaf tin also
Fantastic low-carb replacement for rice (or couscous)
You can add other spices or herbs to these, but I prefer more simple patties
Ideal for breakfast, a dessert, or even a sweet snack
Usually bought from a bakery
I use a Texas muffin tray for these.
So delicious and filling.
An Alison Holst recipe (but I don't add the extra salt as the butter has salt in it)
A favourite muffin (originally Alison Holst). But I have adapted it a little! Super yummy!
Created this as a way to use leftover Christmas turkey
Spicy, yummy and filling!
Such a firm favourite in our household. I have adapted an Alison Holst recipe and with Splenda & skim milk.
Seriously yummy and nutritious!
So yummy and low in fat!
My own version
To have with pasta, or even in stews, curries or casseroles
Yummy and this mixture can be made into two muffins
A great way of using up leftover Christmas turkey breast meat - lean!
I adapted this from 'The New Moosewood Cookbook'. Such a delicious vegetarian meal - hot or cold! This baked loaf can even be frozen and reheated later!
Yummy for lunches
Really refreshing muffins!
So tasty and filling! Tastes even better the next day when re-heated!
Ideal for a quick lunch meal
Fantastic as hors-dˇeuvres/finger food at a party
Yummy for lunch
Great winter dish!
These are great as medium or mini muffins. Kids and adults love them.
I've adapted this recipe from a favourite of mine.
Found this in the latest Aussie Women's Weekly (April 3rd 2009). Thought it looked and sounded yummy.
Delicious as a snack or for a breakfast on the run
So delicious as a lunch or as a dinner. Serve with crusty bread or my garlic bread! Yummo!
A lower fat version of a tasty Greek pie!
Yummy winter dish, and great for leftovers too. Freezes & microwaves well. AND you don't need to eat anything else with this.. it is a full meal in one serve! Enjoy :o)
Yummy to have on crusty bread or toast.
Another version, but this time with dates & cinnamon
A family favourite!
A yummy way to begin the day. Great for breakfast or brunch. Fairly low-carb too!
My version of this tasty family favourite!
my own super-easy version
for one generous serving
Light and delicious
Incredibly delicious & filling
my own version!
Delicious with salsa
A family favourite that kids enjoy too!
Ideal for weekend lunches or casual dinners
Yummy winter soup
Recipes I've Rated:
- Potato & Egg Curry
- Creamy Blue Cheese Ball
- Fish Patties (tuna) per serving. Makes 5 patties
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Mama's fav drinky-drink
- Strawberry-Kiwi Yogurt Freezer Pops
- Black Bean Hummus
- Chicken-Zucchini Alfredo
- Mediterranean Chicken with Orzo
- 2-Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Hickory Smoked Tuna Quesadilla
- Slow-Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Mediterranean Fish Fillets
- Spicy Herbed Cauliflower Cheese
- English Shortbread Cookies
- Au Graten Potatoes
- Scallops In White Wine Sauce With Whole Wheat Linguine
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Banana Cake
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- AbigailSing's Tuna Salad
- Penne with Tomato and Feta
- Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables and Brown Rice
- White Chicken Chili
- Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- Spicy Indian-style Vegetables
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Slow Cooker Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Veggies and Orzo
- Orange Juice Fizz
- Heavenly Baked Peaches
- Braised Beef for Tortillas
- Granny's Quick Cobbler
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Asparagus Soup with chicken
- Homemade Chicken Pesto Orzo Salad
- Chicken in curry
- Chinese Chicken
- Chicken & whole egg curry
- Grandma's Scalloped Potato and Ham Casserole
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Low Fat Lasagne
- Mediterrean aioli
- Tuna Melt
- Cream Cheese Pizza
- Guinness Beef & Bacon Stew
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Easy Bake Cheddar Biscuits
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Pork and Potatoes in Mustard Sauce
- BBQ Steak Wrap
- Garden Patch Shepherd's Pie
- brownies from scratch
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Easy Teriyaki Meatballs
- Broiled Asparagus
- Curried Chicken and mushroom cubes
- Mexican Dinner
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Spinach Gratin
- Butter Chicken
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Crustless Salmon Quiche
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- 20 Minute Chicken Creole
- Cola Chicken
- Spinach-Feta Bake
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Some of my favourites
So many yummy recipes to choose from, but these are some of my favourites!
|Seafood and other fishy dishes
I adore seafood - fish, shellfish, but also trout and salmon.
|Party nibbles and beverages
|Baking and other such goodies
|Tastes of the Orient
|Snacks, Brunch and other yummies!
|For My New Healthy Eating
From Monday, 1st August 2011, I am changing my eating habits. Quite excited about this new way of life for me!
|Chicken, Turkey and Duck dishes
|Sauces, pickles and things
|Kel's Diabetic Friendly Recipes
Being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes on Friday, 11th August 2012, I am determined more than ever to lose weight, be far more active and to beat this diabetes!!
|Autumn and Winter Yummies
|Sumptuous Summer time
|Pork, Glorious Pork
|It's a New Day!