More About LISA32989
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
No noodles! Use homemade broth and don't skim the fat to give it more flavor
SP has calculated high sodium but I think it was from "packaged" chicken broth. I make my own by saving chicken carcasses after we're finished with rotisserie chickens so I think the real sodium content is MUCH lower.
Makes a BIG Meatloaf for a low carb diet. It stays very moist without the use of a high-carb filler.
Whole Foods Only Plus Good Fats
So easy and yummy too
Use this gluten-free, seasoned bread to make low carb stuffing!
A teammate shared this with me.
This is a YUMMY low carb recipe from one of my favorite restaurants. Perfect for Atkins. Not so good if you're following a low fat diet, tho.
Makes a great LC breakfast or snack
Recipes I've Rated:
- Lamb Shank Soup
- Chicken with Bacon, Tomato and Thyme
- Linda's Low Carb CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE
- Heroin Wings
- Good Ham Bean Soup
- homemade spaghetti sauce (hide the veggies!)
- Crock Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Homemade Salsa
- Spanish Pork Chops
- Camarones Apretalados
- One Minute Flax Muffin
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Low sugar, low fat, peanut butter cookies
- Easy Oriental Teriyaki Meatballs
- Chicken Croquets
- Garlic Water Spinach
- Low Carb Chili
- Low fat Low Carb Tiramisu Pudding