More About QUERIAN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Sweet and spicy and low in calories, plus so much better than any jarred sauce! I adapted this sauce from the recipe Pineapple Onion and Bacon Pizza: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist. I've tried a lot of home made sauces and this one is by far my favorite!
This chicken is elegant and moist yet simple to make. Try it with my Balsamic Onion Relish recipe!
I love this as a condiment on burgers, served with chicken, or in a million other ways. LOVE IT!
Beans are a great source of fiber and once you've tried this salad you will be in love with beans! Using in season tomatoes and green beans makes this salad even more spectacular. I have used pinto beans and garbanzo beans in this salad and plan to try using other varieties as well. This recipe has been adapted from an Eating Well recipe.
Looking for a new bean recipe? This is my favorite! Incredibly healthy, full of fiber and packed with vitamins, and most importantly: delicious! Adapted from "Cooking the Real Age Way".
An amazing hearty and delicious meal that will keep you coming back for more! I adapted this from another Spark-Recipe that had no quantities or directions and it turned out so well I wanted to share it with everyone! It's easy and very nutritious, too!
Serve on crackers or toast or on a bed of greens. A great way to get more healthy salmon in your diet!
Don't get rid of the greens! Save them and use them for this delicious recipe!
You can also use this recipe for cooking kale or collard greens.
My sweetheart makes delicious pancakes for breakfast and so I am forced to eat them occasionally, in moderation, of course!
So simple and easy, always moist and delicious!
This was a stuffed pepper recipe that was to be cooked but I love just tossing the ingredients together and eating it cold. Who wants to stuff peppers when we can just chop them up instead?
Adapted from a recipe on EatingWell.com, this is the best cauliflower you've ever had!
Simple, hearty tomato soup. The beans add protein and fiber and make this a healthy and filling meal in itself. Perfect for a cold winter day!
Warm and filling. I've tried lots of squash soup recipes and this one is the best! Perfect for autumn!
Quick, Easy, Delicious!
I got this one ages ago from a fellow Sparker.
Autumn and winter fruit salad; fresh, spicy, delicious!
Get your Superfood Rx. This salad makes me feel charged with Superfood Power when I eat it.
Fresh Tomato Pasta Salad for a hot summer day, great for tomato season!
If you love onions like I do and need a quick and healthy from the pantry soup recipe, here it is!
I don't remember where I found this recipe but it's my favorite!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Black Bean Soup
- Ginger Beef
- Baked Egg Cups
- Holiday Pumpkin Bread
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Grilled Mediteranean Ahi Tuna
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Better than mozzarella sticks
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Egg Dish Casserole
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Shelley's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Soup
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- whole grain pancakes
- MrldCtyGrl Peanut Butter Curried Chicken Dinner
- Turkey Joes
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- Hawaiian Pizza: 'SparkRecipes Un-Chained' Contest Finalist
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Libbi's Breakfast Cassarole
- Yummy Low Fat Zucchini Bread
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Cabernet-Soy Tri-tip
- Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables and Brown Rice
- Oatmeal pancakes
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Chicken Breasts with Red Wine Sauce
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Sesame Chicken
- MarkNJayde's Five Spice Turkey and Lettuce Wraps
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Chicken Salad Guacamole
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Honey Brushed Spicy Chicken Thighs
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Broiled Catfish
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- black bean burritos
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- Maple Almond Granola
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Honey-Glazed Salmon
- Meat Loaf with applesauce
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Zucchini Muffins
- Stepf's Cornmeal Crust for Mexican Pizza
- Mexican Pizza
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Low Fat Sweet and Sour Chicken with Brown Rice
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Tex Mex Calzones
- Turkey Chili with Corn and Black Beans
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Chicken Mushroom Slow Cooker
- Southwestern Beans & Rice
- Beef and Broccoli
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Pacific Sizzle Salad
- Make Your Own "Cream of" Soup (1 Can)
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Crockpot Hamburger Soup
- Zucchini Brownies
- Thai Noodle Salad
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Steak au poivre
- Tasty Trail Mix
- Maple - Candied Salmon
- Light Chinese Chicken Salads
- Cheesy Vegetarian Sweet Potato with Beans
- Waldorf Salad
- Lemon-herb Baked Rainbow Trout
- Sauteed Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes
- Roasted Beets
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Very Lemony Chicken
- Jumpin' Jambalaya
- Neo-Soul Slow-Cooker Collard Greens
- Loose Cabbage Rolls
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Cabbage Noodle Salad
- Meatloaf Muffins
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Steph2003's Chicken & Dumplings
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Homemade Turkey Chili
- Sunshine Fruit Salad
- Mexican Black Bean Salad
- Israeli Salad
- Low-Fat Cheddar Chowder
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Lime Pepper Crust
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Garden Potato Salad
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Spicy Southern Barbecued Chicken
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy on the budget burgers
- Taco Salad
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Recipes Worthy of Being in Regular Rotation
These are recipes I've made and decided I would make them again and again. Putting them in this cookbook to remind me of dinner ideas when I feel uninspired :)