More About LOVE4RJANDKA
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A cookie sheet full of delicious nachos you bake til bubbly and top with your favorites. Makes 8 full meal servings which nutrition tracker reflects or about 12 as an appetizer.
A versatile, easy throw together breakfast or brunch dish.
A sauce of garlic, ginger, peppers, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice and honey give the carrots a sweet kick!
These fast, kid-friendly treats are easy for everyone to enjoy with their hands (and a deliciously cheesy way to sneak in some veggies). From Woman's Day, I changed a little for fewer calories and easier prep.
Cheesy, creamy and under 200 Calories! From LHJ with a few subs for less calories.
“This is a fabulous lasagna made with an artichoke and spinach mixture which has been cooked with vegetable broth, onions and garlic. The mixture is layered with lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and topped with crumbled feta.” By DMCCRACKEN on AR
This cheesy red potato and asparagus dish is easy, delicious and versatile. Can use any type of cheese and add bacon bits for a twist.
This makes one half of sandwich cutting bread and cheese and half.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fast 3 bean vegetarian chili
- Tangy peach pork chop
- Green Beans and Potatos
- Pot Stickers (steamed wontons)
- Chef BC's Deluxe Tuna Caesar Salad
- Cheese Grits Casserole
- Baked Garlic Cheddar Chicken
- Grilled Asian Tofu
- Tossed garden salad
- Garlic Cream Pork Chops
- Best Broccoli Soup Ever
- Creamy Cheddar & Broccoli Soup
- Easy Cheese Sticks
- Eggplant with Black Beans
- Italian Meatloaf Roll w/ Spinach
- Mushrooms with a Soy Sauce Glaze
- ED'S Raspberry Glazed Pork Chops
- Raspberry Balsamic Pork Chops
- black pepper, sea salt, & garlic popcorn
- Szechwan Shrimp
- Homemade Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing