More About SNIC23
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Originating in Provence, a tian is a French word that describes a shallow earthenware casserole as well as the food it contains. Traditionally it features a variety of vegetables, herbs and cheeses that are layered and then baked.
A lighter version of a classic favorite. High in protein, 19 grams per serving.
My daughter has a lot of food sensitivities so I make this version of lentil soup so we can both enjoy it. There's not much to it but it is flavorful and filling.
This is a recipe for a vegan version of Spanish lentils.
I prefer the French green lentils for this recipe, however the simmer time increases 1 - 2 hours, depending on the texture you desire. Use your favorite lentil variety or whatever is available to you. Pink lentils cook within 30 minutes, much faster than the green or brown versions. French green lentils take the longest but have a texture that I prefer.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Smooth Simple Hummus Recipe
- Guiltless Plantain
- Simple Lentil Soup
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Vegan lentil burgers SparkPeople user DENIBREITENBACH
- Vegan Lentil Burgers
- Nancy's Easy Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce to Die For!)
- Baked Falafel
- Rhonda Birthday Veggie Burger
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine