More About ELVISINTHEHOUSE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Rich and satisfying.
I make this in the slow cooker, but it can be simmered in a heavy pot on top the stove, stirring often, or in a 350 oven. Both these alternate method will take about 2 1/2 hours. They will take more water than the slow cooker, so check frequently to make sure they don't cook dry and burn.
This is a healthy high fiber guilt free pizza that tastes great! I regularly make this for myself and my daughter. We usually eat two slices for dinner (which comes in at less than 500 calories) and save the other two pieces for breakfast the next day.
I adapted this from the 'Glorious Morning Muffins' recipe I found on the back of a Pillsbury flour bag. My version uses whole wheat flour and applesauce instead of apples. I've also changed the kind of dried fruit and nuts called for.
These tangy muffins are made with white whole wheat flour, which is just as nutritious as regular whole wheat flour, but lighter in texture and taste.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- The BEST Tuna Salad
- Loaded Breakfast Potatoes
- Protein Mocha Coffee
- Spectacular Summer Berry Cake
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies in One Pan
- No-Fail Grilled Tofu
- 10-Minute Fried Rice
- Perfect Pasta Primavera
- Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks
- Apple Cinnamon Scones
- Cannellini Beans & Greens
- Bob's Red Mill Molasses Bran Muffins
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Herbed Brown Rice with Mushrooms
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Eggplant Lentil Stew with Pomegranate Molasses
- Asparagus Wrapped in Phyllo Dough