More About TURTLE_MOM
Recipes I've Shared:
Yummy breakfast taco, that is good for you! Full of fiber, veggies and protein. This makes a well-balanced breakfast.
I made this based on several recipes I saw. I'm sure each person's version will be different, but this is what I had in the fridge to make it out of today! We like ours a little spicy too, so adjust to your taste.
This is a recipe that my brother in law brought back from the Phillipines. We've adapted it for our family, but it's a great weekend brunch.
This is a great, lower fat way to get the flavor of pesto!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast or Chops
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Artichoke Dipping Sauce
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffin Top Cookies
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Green Chili Pork Stew
- Cinnamon Apple Salad
- The Best Strawberry Spinach Salad
- low carb! spinach
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Turtle's Tried and True Tasty Treats
Some of these are my recipes, most are found by other great Sparkers! I look for satisfying and tasty foods while eating lower-fat, whole grains, and plenty of fruits and vegetables.