More About BLESSEDMAZARS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Hearty and delicious. Plenty of protein.
Great to make with left over meat from a roasted chicken or can be make with chicken breasts.
A nice sweet alternative to the normal blueberries. :)
Twist on Biggest Loser-Family Edition Cookbook, p. 123
A fruity, delicious breakfast drink. Quick and easy to make, too.
A veggie-packed hearty Italian soup that is a delicious addition to any meal.
Wholesome and tasty! You can go even lighter with tips at the bottom of the recipe.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Potato Cakes (mashed potato pancakes)
- Healthified Loaded Potato Chowder
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash, Southwestern Style
- Mom's New Beef Stew (Biggest Loser CB)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Holiday Biscotti by Giada De Laurentiis
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Corn and Pepper Soup
- Ground Beef Zucchini Lasagne
- Banana Tea Bread
- Roasted butternut squash and carrots
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- Pumpkin Granola Bars
- Berry Banana Frozen Treat
- Fruit Smoothie
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- Creamy Bean Burritos
- Italian Crock-Pot Vegetables
- HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS
- EASY Turkey & Chicken Meatloaf (or Meatballs)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Fresh Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Applesauce Carrot Cake