More About DTBTSSANDFLUFFY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
BREAKFAST OR SNACK. Instead of adding splenda or any sweetner i had read somewhere to add fruit. it is a natural sweetner. so i added blueberries. or apples can be substituted ..
sugar free.. and yummy.
The refried beans make a good protien.
creamy baked sweetpotatoe and chicken bake.
SLOW COOKER DRY BEANS AND VEGGIE'S.
soft and juicey cause they have cooked brown rice in them.
splenda muffins 48 tsp=1/2 cup. my calculator food search only did tsp.. lol
hi fiber soup
with wild rice
Recipes I've Rated:
- Herb Roasted Garlic
- Wendy's Lentil & Brown Rice Casserole
- Blueberry Crisp
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Plain Oven-Baked Brown Rice
- Baked Egg Cups
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Cabbage & Hamburger Goulash
- Coconut & Cilantro Crusted Salmon
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- GF grilled summer squash
- Harvest Bread (for Bread Machin
- Turkey/Chicken Frittata
- Vegetable-Packed Guacamole
- QUICK Nutella High fibre, Rye and Oat bread
- Cabbage Beef Casserole
- Tropical Smoothie
- Twana's Shepard Pie
- Spinach Pie with Rice Crust
- all bran carrot bran muffins
- bell pepper omlet
- Pumpkin Health-craze Muffins
- Thai Grapefruit & Jicama salad
- High Fiber Wrap w/Sausage, Lean Beef & Salsa