More About JENNYBOP
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe sounds good but tastes AWESOME! Adapted from Martha.
This recipe halves perfectly, use a smaller squash and save the leftovers.
Added salt not included in nutritional calcs - add to taste
Yummy breakfast Treatt, Delicious and indulgent for the calories! You can make it even better by substituting the butter and using low sugar preserves.
This is an adaptation of a recipe I got from Weelicious.
Should make 8 crepes, 2 crepes per serving.
Easy and delicious way to make fresh, homemade sauce and avoid preservatives, HFCS. This is the "winter" version of the recipe. In summer use your own fresh roma tomatoes and skip the tomato paste for an even fresher, healthier, tastier treat!
San Marzano tomatoes are the best to use, but they are quite pricey in the can. Just be sure to use Roma tomatoes, crushed and peeled.
I do not put quanitites of spices, because you can adjust to your own taste. Therefore, nutritional info does not include added salt in the sodium calculation.
Makes 28 1/4 cup servings or 14 1/2 cup servings, depending on your emal. Recipe doubles nicely for freezing!
Yummy zucchini casserole. I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the calories and sodium some more - any suggestions are helpful! This recipe is calculated using regular Stove Top stuffing miz..I bet there are more out there that are less fattening!
Yummy chicken stew
Recipes I've Rated:
- Tangy Garlic-Citrus Parsley Sauce
- Grilled Zucchini with Feta and Pesto
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- High Fiber Brownies
- One Minute Microwave Muffin
- Garlic-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Whole Wheat Couscous with Spinach and Squash
- KitchenAid Whole Grain Wheat Bread
- Perfect Pasta Primavera
- Quinoa Primavera
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Beth's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Sun Kissed Pasta
- Diet Coke Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken