More About THINCEIL
Recipes I've Shared:
I add a large dollup of Greek-style yogurt to my bowl when served.
This sauce can be used with any meat of your choice, but the meat has not been figured into the nutrition information. The cooking time indicated is for the sauce only. The sauce is good for grilling also.
This rice is a little chewier than other rices, but I love the flavor and beautiful color.
Yummy topped with a dollop of nonfat Greek-style yogurt
Quick and easy snack. Can substitute cocoa powder or vanilla for the cinnamon and use chocolate grahams or vanilla wafers.
I make this without salt. Some cayenne pepper would give it a little extra zip.
Nutritious vegan soup (I use all organic ingredients). You could also add your favorite vegetables. I'm allergic to nightshade vegetables, but they would certainly enhance the recipe.
Vegan and Nightshade-free Soup for Lunch or Dinner
Vegan and Lactose Free
Great breakfast on cold winter day. I like mine with 1/2 cup soymilk.
Vegan, Easy, and Nutritious (No Nightshade ingredients)
A great way to warm your inners on a cold day
Recipes I've Rated:
- Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- Vegan Pumpkin Tart with Pecan Crust
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Olive-Wine Sauce
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Tortillia Soup
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos
- Tofu Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- ChickPeas & Spinach
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Rustic Roasted Veggies
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Greens
- Tzatziki (Yogurt Dip)
- Healthy Sweet Potato Fries
- Mousse a la Banana
- Fresh Pea Soup
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Portobello Burgers
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 15 Minute Chili