More About LOTSACATS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Taken from mayihavethatrecipe.com, all credit to them for this delicious recipe!
Original recipe by Mother Nature Network, I adapted it to be healthier.
This soup is delicious all year round. It freezes well for quick, hearty meals when you're too busy to cook.
Quick and easy vegetarian tostada!
I found this recipe online and modified it for my own needs. The ingredients work best when you make two batches at once, as Gimme Lean comes in 14 oz tubes, and eggs come in 6, 12 or 18 size containers. The original recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of black pepper and I love pepper so that works for me, but you might want to cut back a bit if you aren't as much of a fan as I am.
These will last in the fridge for three days, and in the freezer for a month, which helps a lot when making two batches at once.
Recipes I've Rated:
- 5 Ingredient Soup
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Slowcooker cabbage lentil vegetable soup
- Six-Ingredient Cheesy Veggie Pasta
- Bean and Macaroni Soup
- Vegetarian Vindaloo
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Broccoli Acorn Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Vegetarian Taco Soup
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese