More About LOPEYP
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a modification of a recipe that was with my Rival crockpot.
This recipe is better the second day after it marinates a bit.
The original recipe called for 4oz of shrimp but I use a pound instead.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese
- Whole Wheat Couscous with Spinach and Squash
- Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken
- Sloppy Garden Joes
- Southwestern Eggrolls: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Winner
- Feta Mushroom Spinach Quiche
- Vegetarian Moussaka
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp Sauce
- Bruschetta Style Turkey Cutlets
- Turkey Chili with Corn and Black Beans
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Shrimp Pasta (adapted from Kraft recipe, shrimp-in-love)
- Peppermint-Dark Chocolate Slice and Bake Cookies
- The Easiest, Sexiest, Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry