More About MAIAEL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
tastes soooooo good! yeah, i know it's not low fat, but some days i don't care!
This tastes really good, but is a recalculation of a previous recipe. Not sure the full can of soup (instead of 1 serving)was calculated in. I also used whole wheat rotini instead of rice.
I know, cabbage doesn't sound great, but this tastes really good!
not low fat, just good. light and not too sweet
Sooo good. Need a little splurge now and then. High fiber.
a variation of that by CHOPPERCHICK with less fat and added whole wheat noodles
very similar to Stubb's brand, loaded with flavor
wonderful when strawberries ripe and in season
high fiber, low fat, tastes GRRRReat!
no artificial sweeteners, just whole grain goodness
satisifes the after work need for crunchy snack
Light chewy rice goes well with fish
My kids gobbled these up when they were little.
light and flavorful
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Seasoned Pork Chops
- Fluffy Whole Wheat Reduced Fat Biscuits
- Slow-Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Low-fat/Low calorie Peanut butter cookies
- Whole Wheat/ Wheat germ Blueberry Muffins
- Low-Fat French Dressing
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- veg soup with beans
- Double bluberry muffins
- French (Women Don't Get Fat) Toast
- Sticky Chicken
- Creamy Mustard Pork Chops
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- Homemade Italian Dressing
- Baked Mushroom Chicken
- Broccoli and Sausage Casserole
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes