More About JAUDON
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is an easy to prepare vegetarian dish with lots of flavor! You can lower the amount of soy sauce if you want lower sodium. I usually add extra ginger as well, as we like a strong ginger flavor.
This is WONDERFUL! The contrast between the sweet honey and savory ginger and garlic makes this fish amazing.
Yummy Korean stew
Tangy, easy recipe for any firm fish - excellent!!!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coconut Red Lentil Curry
- Crockpot Chili with Corn, Black Beans, and Ground Turkey
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Roasted Chicken with risotto and balsamic carmelized onions
- Geri's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Honey-Balsalmic Chicken Breast
- Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- California Roll in a Bowl
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Chicken Gyros
- Grilled Tuna Steak W/Cantaloupe Salsa
- Sweet Balsamic Black Bean Salad