More About MARIMARIE69
Recipes I've Shared:
Tuna, Stuffing, melted cheesy middle. Easy to make, easy to freeze for later. Kids will love them!
Just open 4 cans of ingredients, add to crock pot & dinners done at the end of the day!
Comforting, Easy Family Meal for the crockpot. Serve with Rice or Noodles.
The easiest to prepare, and great for on the go!
Ground turkey meatloaf loaded with veggies! Feel free to create variations with your own veggies. I think Mushrooms may also be very good in this.
Low Carb tortillas, Fat Free Cheese, Turkey Breast, Salsa & Enchilada sauce. Yummy, guilt free food! Great with a side salad
Cream of Chicken soup, refrigerated biscuits & Chicken :)
Chicken, Shrimp, Pinto Beans, Sour Cream, Olives, Onions, peppers, cilantro, tomatoes and Corn Tortillas layered in this wonderfully delicious casserole!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chinese Chicken and Noodles
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Rice
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Oven baked chicken nuggets
- Salisbury Steak II
- Disney Family's Like Grandma's Chicken and Dumplings
- Sweet and Sour Grilled Pork Chops
- Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Swiss Chicken Casserole (Crock/Slow Cooker)
- Coconut panko breaded tilapia
- Dijon Shrimp
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- PrairieHarpy's Parmesan Shrimp
- California Pork Chops
- Chicken breasts with sour cream & salsa
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Creamy Burrito Bake
- Basic Turkey Meatloaf