More About LUVSBULLDOGS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A vegetable packed delight that fills you up with little calories.
A traditional Irish side dish.
An every day salsa that works well with all chips and vegetables. Mild and delicious.
A quick, light, tasty dinner.
A tasty side dish with a Spanish flair.
A light, fat free, low calorie, tasty dressing.
A lover salt and fat version of a family favorite.
A festive, traditional dessert.
A light dip for sliced apples and other fruit.
A sweet dense muffin, good for snack, desert or any meal.
A tasty snack muffin. This is a filling, low calorie treat that is a family favorite.
This is a lighter version of soup I used to make years ago. It is less fat, calories and meat. It hasn't lost it's flavor, just a lot of calories.
Great low fat, low salt meatloaf. Very tastey.
This is a low fat substitute for commercial turkey sausage.
I adapted this recipe from my old recipe to reduce the sodium content. It is thick, filling and tasty.
Ron's favorite French toast. He has it for breakfast most mornings.
My tart take on this sweet and sour side dish for the holiday season uses fresh or frozen fruit. Prepare this and keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can add nuts or mint. Goes well with poultry or fish.
Yummy vegetable that goes with chicken, beef, turkey, pork, eggs. Very tastey.
A light tasty salad for holiday meals.
This recipe is like crustless pumpkin pie without all the sugar and fat.
Filling breakfast, quick and easy
I created this recipe because I love baked beans. These are satisfying and tasty. They're great for lunch or as a side for dinner.
This is a classic Chinese dish. It is easy to fix, filling and will impress your friends.
This recipe is especially easy to put together. Love for Mexican food inspired this recipe adapted by Bill Turner. It is great for a main meal served over lettuce or use as a dip with cut vegetables or chips.
This is a full meal in one pan.
A nice side for any meal.
A light low calorie salad for picnics or potlucks.
A tastey dessert without the flour.
A spicy meal in a pan.
niced mixed vegatable
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken Vegetable Soup with Rice
- White Chicken Chili
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Quick & Easy Chicken Tostadas
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Grilled Zucchini with Feta and Pesto
- Whole-Grain Berry Muffins
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Cinnamon Cottage cheese
- Lemon Zucchini Dip
- Grilled Perch with Citrus Salsa
- Tangy, Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- 150 Calorie Cheesy Quesadilla
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Tropical Green Smoothie (green smoothie revolution)
- Healthy Chicken Salad
- Mocha Cottage Cheese
- Ninja Key Lime Pie
- Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Veggie Lasagna Stir-Fry
- Vegetable Broth - Low Sodium
- Whole Wheat Low Sugar Vegan Bread for a Machine
- Homemade Turkey Stock
- Better Beef and Broccoli
- The Original Cabbage Soup Diet
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Virtually Fat-free Delicious Banana Bread.
- High Protein Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Mookies (Muffin & Cookie combo)
- Turkey Taco Salad
- Amazing Soup (Good Housekeeping Recipe)
- Shrimp, Black Beans and Marinara over Broccoli
- Mom's Sauerkraut Soup
- Vanilla Flavoring
- DIABETIC PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- HEALTHY FRENCH TOAST
- SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
- taco filling
- ORANGE CRANBERRY DELIGHT.
- Guilt Free Hummus - Vegan
- Cowboy Caviar
- Mom's Stir Fry Vegetables
- Broccoli Woccoli
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip