More About GEMINIDREAM
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Inspired by an Ina Garten recipe.
I wanted to be able to easily incorporate the muffin recipes from Shelly http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot
.com/ on my Sparkpeople food log so here a computing of one of her muffins. I made a few changes to suit myself. Each variety would have slightly different stats, of course.
Yet another version of Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss bars. For best quality, these really do need a food processor and not just an electric mixer. Because of the tofu the sugar and fat are significantly reduced. But these are still a sweet treat and you should plan to share them so they don't derail your healthy eating.
A pumpkin and protein packed version of the popular microwave snack. Dense and satisfying.
These satisfy a wicked chocolate craving with minimal guilt and budgeted calories.
My variation of this classic diet recipe.
This is a modification of Applesauce Oatmeal Muffin recipe from JOJOMKE.
This is a revision of the Merry Gingerbread Cookies recipe from the Splenda website. I left the butter and egg portion of the recipe intact for flavour purposes but perhaps it could be altered further to reduce those calories.
This is an attempt at making a diet-friendly version of Paula Deen's 'Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding
Dense, chewy, satisfying protein bars at a fraction of the cost.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Maripat's Meatless TVP Breakfast Sausages
- Blueberry Rhubarb Pie
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Braised Beef Cubes in Gravy
- Lower fat chocolate, chocolate chip cookies from Pillsbury cake mix
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- Spinach Chicken Bake
- Better for you Banana Bread
- L.R. applesauce oatmeal muffins with flaxseed and oat bran
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate All-Bran muffins
- Chicken Marsala
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Tofu Chocolate Cake
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Lumpia
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- PK's Protein Pumpkin pies
- Bran Muffins