More About MKLOMBARD333
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I used Cream of Celery for a "different" flavor. You can also use any other Cream of soup.
I was going to make SparkPeople NLAW81's Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken Breasts, but my Balsamic Vinegar had gone bad. Then I was going to make SparkPeople BARIGIRL's Slow Cooker Chicken and Cream of Mushroom, but there wasn't enough time. I kinda sorta modified hers but added a couple of things.
I combined/modified from about 6 different recipes. So many sounded good, but I was missing an ingredient here & there.
I went to make the Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken, but my husband had used all my lemon juice for curing wild game, plus I used all the garlic making my Christmas Standing Roast. This is what I had on hand, and it tasted pretty good!
Easy & filling lunch.
Same as my other Broccoli Cheese Omellette, but less than half the calories!
I like the ease of baked chicken, but the taste of fried (think Popeye's). This is the best of both worlds.
Not nearly as good as the real thing, but...
I wanted something lowfat, but still tasty. Unfortunately, I had a blonde moment, and forgot the egg (beaters), baby corn and peas. It still tasted pretty good!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash, Southwestern Style
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- "I Can't Believe It's Low-Fat" Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Kielbasa with Broccoli
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Mile-High Key-Lime Pie
- No-Bake Vegan Key Lime Pie
- Creamy Pork Chops Skillet
- Cilantro-Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Pam's slow cooker chicken and rice
- Best Shepherds Pie
- French- Style Lamb Chops
- Caribbean Chicken
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Grilled Chicken with Black Beans and Rice
- chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Becky's Zucchini Casserole
- Balsamic Chicken
- Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Crystal Light Lemonade Pie
- Spinach Stuffed Jumbo Shells
- Almond ricotta creme
- Tiramisu Light
- Sweetly Succulent Mahi Mahi
- Ginger Mahi Mahi
- Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon
- Teriyaki Mahi Mahi
- tangy citrus chicken thighs
- Brown Rice "French Toast"
- Wild Boar Ragu
- Citrus Mahi Mahi
- Breakfast Casserole
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole