More About JASPEED
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy, light breakfast or brunch
From Oh She Glows website
Great easy and quick fall or winter stew. Might add some corn bread.
A good diet martini
This is a quick and easy salad that works well for a picnic. Everyone that has tried it really loves it, especially my husband.
This is a salad that my mother use to make and I always loved it. It's refreshing. Looks really pretty if you put a serving on top of shredded iceberg lettuce.
Healthy, quick and easy chili
The main ingredient "al dente" pasta is found at Kroger grocery store. It makes this recipe. Serving size is 1 and half cups, which is very filling.
I've been making this for over 20 years and my husband says it's the only meatloaf he likes.
quick and easy recipe but husband loves it.
Got this recipe from Allrecipes.com and 576 people rated it as excellent and easy.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Enchilada Casserole with Kale and Sweet Potatoes
- Alaskan Salmon patties made by an alaskan woman!
- Farfalle with Mushrooms & Spinach
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Farro and Butternut Squash Salad
- Salsa with Corn and Black Beans
- Tuna Burgers with Ginger Cabbage Slaw
- Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- Green Beans Sauté
- Beth's Fresh Basil Pesto
- Tortellini with Vegetables
- Green Beans with Tomatoes
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Vegan Artichoke Risotto
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dressing
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Thai Turkey Salad
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Auntie Bonnie's Potato Cucumber Salad
- Zucchini Cakes
- Eggplant & Vegetable Saute