More About BONMARCHE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The secret to rich fudgy taste is to use quality cocoa powder. I found that vanilla works great if you can't find coffee flavor yogurt.
Wonderful herbed topping for any mild fish. Part of Jamie's Meals in Minutes.
Avoid lean or extra-lean ground pork; it makes the sausage dry, crumbly, and less flavorful.
From Right @ Home
Another Bisquick quick pie
You need to use Miracle whip to get that tang. Otherwise a little vinegar added will help. This is a free recipe from Todd Wilbur's web site Top Secret Recipes.
From the Diabetic Cooking Magazine Jam/Feb 2009.
If you use Splenda instead of sugar, you can save a total of 193 calories and 50 g of carbs. (Approximately 24 calories per slice.)
This is from the "Cook Yourself Thin" TV show with a small sugar substitute.
Just dump, stir and bake to golden perfection.
From the Diabetic Bible.
Recipe from the Diabetic Bible.
(Sparks will only let you use soup in .5 cup increments, so I guessed the whole can is 2.5 times that.)
A slow cooker recipe from Sandra Lee's Food TV show.
A Greek favorite made a little better for you
From an Old Graham Kerr TV show.
Sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and pumpkin seeds are incorporated into the dough of this whole wheat bread and liberally sprinkled onto the crust, giving this bread a well rounded flavor and lots of texture. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robin Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association.
The secret to this rich and fudgy cake is to use good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder
Good enough for company
Budget the whole afternoon for this one, but the results are well worth the wait. Because you make so much of it, it's cost and time effective. It freezes very well.
Crispy and yet moist chicken from Healthy Eating TV food start Ellie Krieger with just a couple of small changes from me.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low-Fat French Dressing
- Smothered Chicken Dinner
- Tuna Marinara
- High-Protein, Low-Sugar Blueberry Muffins
- Fig and Blue Cheese Pizza
- Potato & caramelized onion gratin
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Olive Tapenade, Tomatoes, and Feta
- Raw Beet and Apple Slaw
- Flax Muffin in a Mug
- Small batch Microwave no bake cookies
- Portobella Parmesan Bake
- Sesame Chicken
- Candied Nuts
- Chicken w/ 20 Cloves of Garlic
- Kitchen Basics: Garlic Dijon Vinaigrette
- Low Carb - Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
- Sauteed Chicken in Mustard-Cream Sauce
- Jamie's Amazing Hummus
- Single Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Best Ever Broccoli Salad
- Chili Con Carne
- Baked Lamb or Beef Kafta
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Dump Cake
- Lively Lemon Bars
- Eggs Florentine Sandwich (Starbucks Copy)
- Low Carb Pizza Dough
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- mock apple pie (zucchini)
- Rockin' Raw Kale Salad
- Fiber One Crunchy Fudge Cookies
- Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Garlic, Lemon and Dill
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- grouper athenian
- Broccoli with garlic
- 170 Calorie Peanut Butter & Jam Sandwich
- Taco Meat Seasoning
- Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Tangerine Beef Stir-Fry
- LeOra's Jello Popcorn Balls
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
- Sugar-Free Margarita Mix
- pineapple angel food cake
- Angel Food Cake with /Pineapple
- Leprachaun Pie
- Peanut Butter Dip
- Yogurt Fluff
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- WW Feta Chicken Burgers
- Black Pepper Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
- Homemade yogurt in the crockpot
- Meatloaf in Crockpot
- Cranberry Crockpot Turkey
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs in Crockpot
- Catalina Dressing
- Tuna Melt
- Single Serving Microwave Custard
- Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Ham & cheese Breakfast muffins
- General Tso chicken
- Low Fat Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Guiltless Strawberry Pie
- Shelley's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- CopyCat IHOP's Harvest Grain & Nut Pancakes
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- High Fiber Chocolate Cookies
- High fiber whole wheat bread
- Slimmed Down Tiramisu
- Breakfast Casserole
- Ground Turkey & Cabbage
- Dump Cake
- High Fiber Low Fat English Muffin Pizza
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Skillet Lasagna