More About WHISKERS12189
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The idea for this came from a recipe on the Rachael Ray show, but I adapted it to my family's likes, as well as made individual pies instead of the large pie.
Note: As I said, this recipe can easily be adapted to your own tastes, but any changes in ingredients will naturally alter nutritionally numbers...
My step-daughter and my husband decided to cook dinner for me tonight, and this was the dish they made. You can add the veggies you like, and completely customize this for everybody's tastes! Note: Recipe description is for 1 packet/serving... but can easily be multiplied! Can be baked in oven, or in a campfire.
Another recipe I stumbled upon as I experimented in the kitchen. This recipe makes one, but can easily be multiplied to serve more.
A great combination of flavors, and so simple! I typically serve this over a bed of rice, with broccoli on the side. Other flavors of Barbecue sauce will work as well, I just prefer the honey barbecue.
This is a no-fail, easy fudge recipe that can handle your creativity! Can probably be made a lot healthier, but I make up 3-4 batches of different varieties, and create plates to send to work/ school/ parties!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
- Bavarian Beef
- Grilled Vegetables with Pineapple
- Blueberry Muffin to die for
- Simple and Creative Pasta Salad
- Easy Teriyaki Meatballs
- Hearty Holiday Cereal
- Sauteed Parsnips
- Thumbs up to jello that isn't plain!
- BBQ Hawaiian French Bread Pizza
- Best Molasses Cookies Ever
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad
- Nuts and Bolts
- Vegetarian Chili
- Vegetarian Pizza Toast
- Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
- Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Steve's Italian Sausage Soup
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)
- Best-Ever Crockpot Beef Stew
- Sausage Bread
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Quick & Simple Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Italian Marinated Chicken
- Easier Stuffed Green Peppers
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff