More About PIXIECN
Recipes I've Shared:
I calculated this at 4 oz per person, could be less calories, could be more depending on your hunger level :)
I usually serve this with Strawberry Romaine Salad and some fresh green beans. Great spring/summer dish!
Sweet and fresh spring salad. Strawberries could be substituted with dried cranberries if they're not in season.
This is my take on baked egg rolls, super simple to make but still tasty! The turkey could be substituted with pork, chicken, or tofu depending on your taste buds.
I know it adds more fat, but I like to fry my potato pancakes in olive oil because they get crispier than using a spray.
I use extra lean goundbeef for mine, but ground turkey would work just as well.
This recipe could easily be halved or smaller meatballs could be made.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Banana Buttermilk Muffins
- Black Pepper Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Chicken & Dumplings
- Parmesan Zucchini
- Self-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Black Bean Soup
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
- Chicken Breasts with Red Wine Sauce
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Lime Baked Fish