More About -AMANDA79-
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy and kid friendly!
From the Simple and Delicious magazine. I make this in two 8x8 dishes. Eat one now and freeze one for a busy night
This is adapted from a family cook book to make it slow cooker friendly. You can even put in the chicken while still frozen.
Easy, cheap, tasty, low cal, and kid friendly. So kid friendly, it makes me want to run screaming to the nearest sushi bar!!
The combination of fresh and canned fruit, makes this fruit salad economical and easy!
We have to drive 2 hours round trip to have sushi, so this recipe cures my craving when I can't make it to the sushi bar.
This is a Campbell's recipe that can be made in the oven or the crock pot (with alterations). I made this recipe in the oven. My family liked it so I will be making it again!
I found this recipe at allrecipes.com but modified it slightly. This is easy, full of flavor and healthy!
Got this from a five ingredient slow cooker magazine, but changed the thickening agent. It is cheap, quick to put together, easy and low-cal. Does it get any better?
Delicious and low calorie!
My whole family eats this up and it takes no time to put together.
Keep in mind this is a very basic recipe. Feel free to add veggies or other meats (turkey pepperoni is great) as you like!!
Easy crock pot meal. Tastes great over brown rice (not included in calorie count).
Easy to make in the crock pot. Freezes well.
I put this easy casserole into plastic containers with green beans for what I call "homemade tv dinners". It make a tasty lunch!
Flavorful mix of okra, turkey bacon, tomatoes and corn
Recipes I've Rated:
- Single Serve Apple Crisp
- Italian Pork Chops
- Hamburger Noodle Casserole
- Mexican Black Bean Salad
- Mexican baked fish
- Simple Salmon Patties
- Round Steak with Herbs
- Ham and Noodle Casserole
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Low-Fat Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Alfredo Chicken 'n' Biscuits
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Burritos
- Pumpkin Pancakes - Krusteaz
- Potato and Ham Crock Pot Soup
- Black Bean Chicken
- Paula's Ranch Style Pork Chops & Potatoes in a Skillet
- Meat Loaf with applesauce
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Creamy Ham and Potato Bake
- Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
- Skillet Ham, Cabbage and Cabbage
- Bubble Up Pizza Casserole
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Extra Quick Low Calorie Tomato Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats
- Spinach Chicken Bake
- Roasted Potato Mix
- "Fancy" Tomato Soup
- slow cooker barley/mushroom/lentil soup