More About KEEKBEAN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a breakfast dish from Rip Esselstyn's Engine 2 Diet
Curtis Stone's recipe from the biggest loser
Cook Yourself Thin
Cook Yourself Thin
From Cook Yourself Thin chicken recipe made vegetarian
Baked in custard cups, these individual layered casseroles are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a light lunch. The mild green chiles and modest dose of hot pepper sauce add a light touch of spice with a Southwestern accent.
Try this served over orange rice, made by replacing one third of the water with orange juice when you cook the rice
This traditional German dish is typically served with a delicate buttery-textured pasta called Spaetzle.
The mixture of thickener and liquid is called a slurry; it's used to thicken sauces and gravies. To avoid lumps, always add the thickener to the liquid.
Almond Accents are a quick and healthy way to add the almonds to this healthy fish recipe
From the Make it in Minutes Book
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Hungry Girl Cannoli-Stuffed French Toast Nuggets
- Turkey-Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
- Creamy Monkey Toes (Banana Ambrosia)
- Blueberry Coconut Date Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Asparagus Salad with Lemon Soy Vinaigrette
- Baked creamy, cheesey cauliflower
- Southwestern Quinoa
- Rise and Shine Crockpot Fruit N' Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Apple Sauce Made Easy
- Apple-Chicken Salad with Strawberry Yogurt
- Spicy Chicken on Pita Wedges
- Ginger Mahi Mahi
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Lime Pepper Crust
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Keek's Yummy Health Food
I wanted to create a cookbook that addressed my specific goals. Most of the recipes in here are low in fat, low in carbs and high in protein. I have eaten them all that's how they originally got in here and most are based off of weight waters recipes I've tried over the past few years.