More About BALLROOMGIRL
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Nothing complicated, just a good spicy quick recipe for a cold winter's eve
Family standard - easy and always a hit! The corn flakes as a bonding agent give it a different twist from the norm.
This is great for using up leftover pot roast and you can throw in practically any veggies you like plus rice if you want to make it very hearty.
This will make a fish-lover of anyone . . .
Serve with Fish Tacos
Nice Sunday Brunch - Can be adapted to a healthy verison with substitutions
You will never buy salsa from a jar again!
Fresh Veggie Chicken Pasta with a Kick
Recipes I've Rated:
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Florentine Chicken Ring
- Low-Fat Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Spicy Cabbage Stir Fry with Tofu
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Creamy Shrimp
- Yolanda's Chicken Enchiladas
- Cilantro Chicken
- Fish in Foil