More About KOALA_BEAR
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
EZ cake for kids parties & adults on diets, too.
This makes late evening treat that good for you or a quick breakfast - you can add soy powder (Trader Joe's has one for 110 calories per scoop) and increase the water to give more staying power. It has fiber, vitamin A, calcium, is low fat and dairy free. Much healthier than a milk shake and fewer calories!
Inspired by pulled pork sandwiches, this low cal version was something I invented one day with a pineapple base and a mild, barbecued flavor.
Sweet, gooey and delicious, this treat is high in potassium, low fat, and unusual. It is a childhood favorite of mine and a good way to use up ripe bananas.
This home cooked meal has lots of veggies, great flavor, and saves 170 calories per serving versus whole wheat or regular pasta but both ways are good.
These are good and good for you
Perfect for potlucks and parties
Perfect for slow cooker or rainy day
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Cucumber Salad in Vinegar with Onion
- Carrot-Cranberry Salad
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Jumpstart Lemonade
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Pumpkin & Lentil Curry
- Black Bean Hummus
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Vegetable-Packed Guacamole
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Dill Pickle and Peanut Butter Wrap
- Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce (Relish)
- Minestrone Soup
- Oh Boy, Salad!
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Roasted Vegetable Soup
- Jello Poke Cake
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Pumpkin pudding
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Banana Cranberry Bars
- Meal Bars
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- EZ calzones
- Salmon Salad
- Campfire Banana Boat
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Healthy Breakfast Cookie
- Pacific Sizzle Salad
- Baked Apples
- Yumm-o Turkey Burgers