More About ONEAL_70
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy egg salad with what I had on hand
Easy way to sneak in a little veggie for your picky non-veggie eaters. Can substitute veggies and top with your desired sauce to suite taste. Also you can always add whatever spices you like to make the meatloaf more Mexican or Italian style as well.
Simple snack mix thats easily portable. Can use raisins or different nuts for more variety. Make serving size snack bags
Easy to throw together in the morning and forget about all day. Has a nice gravy too, for those of us who cant have a roast without gravy.
This is just like my Grandma use to make. While it is too fattening for everyday its good for an occasional treat!!
I got this recipe from the campbell's soup site and it is super easy and really yummy!
found this on Kellog's site
I got this recipe from the crockpot cookbook I bought. It was so easy and so good! Can easily be frozen whole or sliced into servings and frozen for breakfast on the go.
I just threw what I had on hand together in a skillet one night and I came up with this
great for those cold winter nights
I found this recipe on kraft.com. I made it healthier by making some substitutions. Still taste just as good and is better for you
really good french toast with great flavor
easiest soup ever! thick and taste soup is great for cold nights. Can be frozen for later and taste just as great. This is my husband's favorite meal.
taken from Rachel Ray's website, very good
found this on Rachel Ray... so good
found this on Rachael Ray
Recipes I've Rated:
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
- Mexican Dinner
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
- chocolate chip pumpkin muffins (2pts)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Easy Baked Chicken and brown rice
- Cheesy Chicken, Spinach & Rice Bake - Batch
- Parmesan Baked Tilapia
- Paul's Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Super Garlic Creamed Califlower
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Mushroom Gravy
- sweet and savory ribs
- Shelley's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas