More About PEPPERSPRAYKAT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A delicious way to sneak veggies into my husband and child. I don't remember where I found this recipe, but I made a few changes to it. The first time I tried it, I thought this could really use butter! But I am slowly but surely leaving the butter life behind!
A wonderful filling soup made in the crock pot.
This is awesome! A serving is calculated at about 1/2 cup, as a side dish. I usually take one dish to work for parties, and save one for family.
This pie is so good, the hard part of having a slice will be in having JUST one slice. If you cut this pie into 8 slices, you will have about 300 calories less than "fattening" peanut butter pie. I am planning on experimenting with reduced fat peanut butter and butter substitutes to see if I get the same flavor with even less fat.
These burgers are very tasty! A good way to add more veggies into your family's diet.
My picky 10 year old loves these!
Mild chili with rice
Recipes I've Rated:
- italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- Farmers Salad
- Yummy Pork Chops
- Pesto Chicken Penne
- Mexican Chicken Breast
- Cheesy Salsa Chicken
- Darcey's Chicken Quisadilla
- Quick N Easy Balsamic Chicken
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Roasted Zucchini and Yellow (Summer) Squash
- Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Modified Fool Proof Oven Baked Brown Rice
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Brown Sugar-Mustard Pork Chops
- Potato Medley
- Ginger Salmon
- Colonel's Chicken
- Pumpkin Gingerbread
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
- Awesome Banana Bread/Muffins
- Pumpkin BreaD
- Zucchini and Banana Muffins
- Zucchini bread
- Blueberry Syrup
- Cheesey Chicken Mexicala
- Baked Acorn Squash with Pineapple