More About KHARAHLYN
Recipes I've Shared:
This is an excellent and easy dish for those craving a bit of Mexican. I serve this with fat free sour cream. Also, I cut down on the sodium by draining and rinsing the canned goods.
This dish is tangy, filling, and not at all soupy! Looks and tastes like you spent all afternoon cooking. On a side note, I drain and rinse both the sun-dried tomatoes and the capers to drastically cut down on the sodium.
A dense loaf with the delicious taste of strawberries. Try it with other berries, too! I use frozen berries and then throw them in the food processor.
I have been trying to find a *good* recipe for the crockpot for Thai chicken for about a year, and this one finally does it for me! It is a little thinner than Panang, but the flavor is the same. I serve this over jasmine rice.
Fast and easy, yet tastes incredible! Especially great for the kick in the tastebuds!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker White Wine Chicken
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- Barley Asparagus "Risotto" w/Balsamic Vinegar
- Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken
- Crockpot Beef & Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Dynamite Spicy Sushi Sauce
- Homemade Philadelphia Sushi Rolls
- Chicken With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Cheesy Chicken - Crock Pot
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Streuseled Sweet Potato Casserole
- Slow cooked Cola Pork Roast
- Shrimp Pasta (adapted from Kraft recipe, shrimp-in-love)
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Crock Pot Creamy Chicken, over pasta
- Crockpot Stuffed Green Peppers
- spaghetti and turkey meatballs
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Stacey's Crock-pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Mom's slow-cooker pork chops and sweet potatoes
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple-Cranberry Stuffing
- CopyCat IHOP's Harvest Grain & Nut Pancakes
- Grandma Veronica's Candied Yams
- Creamy Basil & Red Pepper Pasta
- Crockpot Chicken with Black Beans and Cream Cheese
- Garlic Rosemary Chicken & Rice Dinner