More About JMB369
Recipes I've Shared:
Salt Cod is used in Scandinavian and Spanish cooking, but not well-known in the U.S. This is a good recipe to try it out. Also try cod fish cakes.
Traditional all-meat chili (no beans). Complex flavors. High in protein and low in carbs.
Amazingly like the real thing. Can cut calories even farther (see tips). This was originally from Todd's Top Secret Recipes and I modified it to make it lower in fat.
A Low cal version of a favorite restaurant meal.
Super satisfying high protein snack
A healthy, tasty, refreshing drink with Mexican origins, literally Green Juice.
A delicious easy slow cooker recipe with flavors from the Caribbean based on a Weight Watcher Recipe
A Hearty Soup that's a meal in itself, but still light
An easy, tasty, high protein meal ready in a jiffy for breakfast, lunch, or supper.
A delicious and easy side dish for family or guests. Goes well with meat, mexican, or vegetarian meals.
Hearty Salad by itself or serve with Soup and Bread for a More complete meal
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crockpot Moroccan Chicken Stew - Paleo
- Primal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Paleo Muffins
- No Bake Protein Bars
- Classic Mock Potato Salad (from Hellman's Recipe Book)
- Smooth Simple Hummus Recipe
- Mashed Cauliflower
- Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes with banana
- Turkey Meat Balls
- Bircher's Muesli
- Chicken Fajitas
- Mango, Craisins & Tomato Salsa Over Mahi Mahi
- Low Carb - Almond Meal Pancakes
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Peach Crumble