More About BGRAUSCHER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I created this drink because I LOVE-LOVE Chai Tea Latte and the coffee shops don't offer it Sugar Free.
Note: The nutritionals as calculated are not correct on this recipe. Some are in the normal range for the ingredients used but others, like sodium and potassium, are way off.
This is a modified "Low Glycemic" version of AAANNE'S "Whole Wheat Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes" recipe.
This is a low fat variation of "Tessfrommwa"s Crockpt Cabbage Rolls recipe.
A holiday favorite, prime rib is easy to make at home.
This is a variation of SBMYERS awesome Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins recipe. I modified this recipe for tracking purposes.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Diabetic Stuffed French Toast
- Peanut Energy Bars
- Black Forest Mousse Dessert
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Chai Tea
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Swiss round steak
- Pumpkin Custard
- "Healthy" Creme Brulee
- Grean Beans with beef meat
- Mousse a la Banana
- three bean veggie burger
- Slow Cooker Chili with Corn, Black Beans, and Ground Turkey
- Black Bean Brownies
- Double Chocolate Brownies
- Tomato Basil Bisque
- L.R. zucchini bread
- Dark Chocolate Mousse (Vegan)
- L.R. sausage, mushroom, and polenta lasagna
- 3 cheese macaroni & cheese
- Low Fat Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Creamy Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse
- Oriental Chicken Salad