More About HANYSDIANA
Recipes I've Shared:
My recipe for a tasty dish from Alexandria, Egypt.
Everybody who tasted this asked me for the recipe!
The vegan version of a traditional Egyptian dish.
I call it everyday salad, because it is a great side to almost any dish.
It's unbeliveable how such simple ingredients can result in such a tasty dish!
A tasty way to eat your veggies.
A tasty twist to boring pasta with tomato sauce.
This is a very quick and easy chicken dish for those watching their fat intake. It's based on the idea of a stir-fry, but with no added fat.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Red Hot Fusilli
- Spinach Rice
- Greek Salad w/ Grilled Chicken
- Easy Chocolate Covered Peanuts
- Chicken & Cabbage Spring Rolls
- Chicken & Veggie Stir Fry
- Chicken & Veggie Quesadilla
- Skinny Seafood Chowder
- Kitty's Pasta Salad
- Snow Pea Seasame Chicken Salad
- Stuffed Peppers w/Eggplant & Sausage
- Chicken Tortilla Bake
- Creamy Chive Spread
- Beef Stewed in Wine
- Emmy's Meatloaf
- Marinated chicken
- Not Fried Rice
- Fried Pork Chops
- Hamburger Macaroni
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Israeli Salad