More About JWBAMWCW
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
very colourful and flavourful
You'll be amazed at how many uses you will find for this inexpensive vegetarian sauce. Use it for lasagna, as a sauce over chicken or with ground beef as a more traditional sauce for spaghetti. So make lots and freese.
Replace rich, high-calorie sauces with this tangy, quickly prepared version of the classic sauce.
Definetly not low cal but really really good
Handy to keep in the freezer for a quick on the go breakfast or snack.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Scallops
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Potatoes and Ham Au Gratin
- Bean and Ham Soup
- Coconut panko breaded tilapia
- Mexican Garbage Dip in a Crockpot (Slow Cooker)
- Turkey Veggie Soup
- Easter Birds Nest Dessert
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- Simple Salmon Patties
- Lamb with Dijon and Herb Crust
- Garden Potato Salad
- ONION-ROASTED POTATOES
- Lean Ground Beef & Mushroom Fried Rice
- Best tuna "salad"
- Portobello Burgers
- Steph2003's Eggplant Lasagna
- Fresh Fava Bean Salad
- Blackened Tilapia with White Wine and Lemon
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins