More About PIXIEMOM13
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My version, done in beef, with added veggies... based off of: http://thewholesomedish.com/one-pot-wonder
Clone of Panera's cherry balsamic vinegrette from http://www.sistersrunningthekitchen.com/20
My friend Kimberley gave me this recipe.. my only change was to replace part of the sugar called for with Splenda.
Based on the Creamy Italian Chicken recipe, but I added some ingredients I had on hand...
Inspired by the chicken slow cooker pot pie recipe here on Spark people. Basically made with the ingredients I had on hand. We made bisquick biscuits and put them in the bottom of our serving bowls..(add calories for that). Also I'm guessing on the twelve 1 c servings....
A great alternative to "plain" water.
My modified version of the potato and canadian bacon slow cooker chowder.
Recipes I've Rated:
- peanut butter flax hot cereal
- Baked Ziti with Turkey Sausage
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Chili Cornbread Pie
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Mid-Autumn Festival Chinese Mooncake
- Blueberry Angelfood Cake - Weight Watchers
- Meatloaf in Crockpot
- Fake-Out Low Calorie Ranch Dressing
- Chocolate Emergency Cookies
- Whipped Sweet Potato Casserole
- Betty Crocker's Apple Pie
- Broccoli-Bacon Salad
- Yummy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Taco Seasoning
- Rosemary Bread
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Butternut and Acorn Squash Soup
- Crockpot Cheesey Chicken
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Turkey Kielbasa & Cabbage-slow cooker
- Shepherds Pie
- Super Simple Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing