More About JULIES.
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a quick and low fat breakfast that includes a bunch of veggies!
This is a recipe from the Hungry Girl Cookbook. I did not create it on my own, but I did add the onions.
I read this recipe in Family Circle Magazine and have tweeked it a bit. It is a fabulous way to get in daily veggie servings.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy Lemon Chicken
- Greek Spinach and Turkey
- Crockpot Taco Meat
- L.R. Applesauce chocolate chip muffins with flax and oat bran
- bbq biscuit cups
- Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Chocolate Crunch
- Caesar salad (Home made dressing)
- Tzatziki~~~Fresh Cucumber Dill Sauce/Salad
- Sticky Chicken
- LEAD BELLY
- Broccoli Quiche
- Baked Bean Soup (Crockpot)
- Potato Soup with dumplings
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Got to try these!