More About STAPIER01
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Yummy spread for graham crackers, fruit, and pretzels
sightly sweet dip for fruit is also delicious on its own as a dessert
I'm not Southern, so I won't claim this as a "Traditional Louisiana recipe" or anything, but it's tasty, satisfying, and super easy!
From Cooking Light magazine
If you used precooked chicken or have leftover turkey or chicken, this is a snap to prepare!
Boxed cake mix make these cookies super fast!
Use whatever fruit you have on hand (banana, applesauce, blended berries) and any liquid (juice, milk, even coffee) to change the flavor of this basic muffin recipe.
Frozen banana makes a smooth icecream treat!
Toss with your favorite whole wheat pasta
V-8 Juice gives roast a delicious flavor and keeps the meat moist as it cooks. This recipe might seem high in calories, but it is meat, veggies, and potatoes all in one pot.
Replace oil with yogurt to make this quick cake.
Asain flare for quick, healthy marinade. Not low sodium!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheeseburger Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Yogurt Oatmeal Cookies
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Sweet N Sassy Flank Steak
- Greek Chickpeas and Spinach
- Puppy Chow
- Diet Better Than Sex Cake
- Yummy Oatmeal Muffins
- Southwest Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Whole Wheat Spinach Feta Pizza
- Greek Style Turkey Burgers
- No Sugar Added No Bake Cookies aka Cow Pies