More About CANADIANBUG
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A delicious grilled fish. Marinade would work wonerful for other fish varieties as well. The excess marinade once cooked is wonderful on rice!
Great use for those bananas that are getting brown! Could be used a snack, in the lunch box, or as a quick breakfast!
Delicious and easy! You can substitute Malt vinegar for cider if you like! Extra sauce great on rice!
Fast and Easy! Freezes well too!
Great for using up leftover Turkey or Chicken - made easy using a premade pie shell! Adapted from a recipe found on AllRecipes.com
Fast, easy and yummy! The amount of pep depends on the salsa!
Little preparation required and few ingredients for a delicious dinner!
Makes 4 large serving or 6 smaller and add sides of veggies or salad! Great winter meal! For a change, try ground chicken!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp
- Easy Ground Beef Skillet
- Baked Ham and Beer
- Grilled Asian Chicken Thighs
- Baked Chicken Tortillas
- Easy Slow Cooker Lemony Garlic Chicken Breast
- Apple Cheddar Soup
- Mandarin Shrimp
- Chicken Chili
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
- Mexican Chicken Breast
- 5 Ingredient Soup
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Spicy Honey Kissed Chicken
- Dijon Beef Stroganoff
- Shake and Serve Apple Walnut Salad w/Balsamic Vinigrette
- 5 Spice Pork Tenderloin with apples and onion
- Chicken w/Apples & Raisins