More About EMERALDELEPHANT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The greek yogurt gives these muffins an extra dose of protein.
Low calorie comfort food!
A great mix of fall flavors and veggies.
This is a quick and easy meal that makes a great alternative to traditional spaghetti.
My mom always made meatloaf with oats instead of bread crumbs. I've tried it both ways, and prefer the oats by far! For a smaller meatloaf just cut the ingredients in half.
I had leftover filling when making spinach manicotti, so I threw it together into a quiche. You can add more eggs for a thicker quiche, but your nutrition facts will change.
A take on Olive Garden's Cappellini Pomodoro.
This makes a great grab-and-go breakfast that's low-calorie but filling. You can use any kind of cheese, but your nutrition facts may change slightly.
Quick and easy, this chicken is moist and flavorful. It goes well with roasted potatoes or brown rice.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Smashed Chickpea Avocado Sandwiches
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Simply Lasagna
- Tzatziki~~~Fresh Cucumber Dill Sauce/Salad
- Baked Falafel
- Spinach Stuffed Manicotti Tamra's Special!
- Chicken Satay Lettuce Wraps for 2
- unforgettable baked coconut chicken
- Steph2003's Awesome Coconut Cake
- ChickPeas & Spinach
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Grab & Go Cottage Cheese Crunch
- Chicken Piccata-Eating Well
- No Effort Italian chicken
- Black Beans and Polenta
- Cola Chicken
- Glitter Grapes
- Tilapia Pasta
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Recipes I've tried - some good ones, some not so good ones, but all something new. I've ordered these from my favorites (5 out of 5 stars) to my least favorites (1 out of 5 stars).