More About AMBITIOUSBEAUTY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
just something i made up with things i had on hand in the kitchen...nothing special
just something I made up
something quick & easy to take to potluck dinners at work or church. The sauce is really yummy, so far my crockpot has been licked clean everytime!
recipe from Fitness Magazine for all the Lemonade Lovers. óż
Betty Crocker recipe.
The nutrition info will be lower. Recipe calls for reduced fat pie crust-I could not find that in tracker so used regular pie crust to enter the recipe.
Also, the yogurt should be the 100 cals, fat free thick&creamy lite key lime yogurt.
This french toast is super on it's own, but feel free to serve it with sugar-free maple syrup, sugar-free preserves, fresh berries, and/or a squirt of fat-free whipped cream!
If you would like to make this into french toast sticks, just cut the bread into strips before dipping it into the egg wash.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Mock Frappuchino or Mocha Latte
- Crab Pasta Salad
- Choco-Monkey Oatmeal
- Baked sweet potato "fries"
- Yummy Mix Bars
- Diet Coke Sloppy Joes
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
- Huevos Rancheros (GT Express Style)
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Caribbean Black Beans, Peppers & Pineapple
- Spa Water
- Easy Cupcakes
- Spicy Taco Soup
- Strawberry Sip
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- Tasty Blue Cheese Ranch salad with Bacon and Chickpeas
- Chili Popcorn
- Fat Free Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Berry Smoothie
- pasta salad w/crab