More About TRYINGHARD1948
Recipes I've Shared:
Fibre, fruit and nuts for breakfast that will satisfy
A fibre filled loaf for those who find getting their daily fibre difficult
Tasty lunchtime treat or picnic snack, these sausage rolls are packed with goodness and fibre.
A very quick and easy recipe with the end product beautiful light scones best eaten straight from the oven.
this recipe will appeal to those who like a savoury snack or who want to have a light lunch serve with a tomato and basil salad.
A delicious nibble for sharing with a crowd.
Ad elicious morning starter.
A very simple sauce
A lasagna that gives you five servings of vegetables in one meal and leaves you feeling well filled - delicious
A warming soup
A totally different kind of salad and the taste is fantastic, not at all what you would expect from cauliflower.
For that extra special occassion.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Mum's Lunchbox Cookies
- Fillet Steak in Redcurrant and Thyme Jus
- Vegan Banana BlueBerry Fibre Muffins
- Soup; Broccoli & Cauliflower
- American Goulash
- Whole Wheat Couscous with Spinach and Squash
- Kitty's Chicken Meat Balls
- Baked Fish with Mushrooms
- Italian Chicken with Olives
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Glazed Carrots
- Vegetable Egg Scramble
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Halibut Stew with Fresh Herbs
- Banana-Flax Fiber Muffins
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- Bolognese sauce
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Ham & 2 cheese quiche
- Hamburger Stroganoff
- Applesauce Carrot Cake
- Baked Rice Pudding
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Healthy Granola Bars
- Banana Pancakes
- Baked Mushroom Chicken
- Chicken Vegetable Soup with Rice
- Banana Raisin Muffins
- Bulgur with Apples, Currants and Toasted Pecans
- Sunshine Rice
- Garlic-Roasted Ham
- Breaded Avocado Chicken
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Spinach with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts
- Turkey Stuffing