More About MEYLOSE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This can be made ahead of time and and can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Try this lovely winter veggies in a whole new way. You can even add some spice to give it more flavor if you desire.
I was looking for something different to make in a skillet and searched a few recipe sites to see what would be good together and that I had access to at home and came up with this. If you try it let me know what you think of it, my kids gave it 5 STARS!!
My family loves this meatloaf . Tasty and can even be made with ground turkey if you wish.
This is a makeover of Ruby Tuesdays Carolina Chicken Salad, with a calorie intake at over 1,000, is no way for any American to eat, there has to be a better way.
I chose to add flavorful, healthier ingredients to pack this "3C Salad" with character, class, and crunch. 3C Salad is quickly becoming a family favorite for lunch.
Take this simple, savory breakfast on the go!
Asparagus never tasted so good.
Try this cauliflower with a bacon twist, you'll family will be asking for more.
Quick & Easy, Crispy & Tasty.
Simple and delicious casserole. Use the leanest ground beef possible.
Easy as apples and jello
1 1/2 cups wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cup raisin
1 1/2 cup chopped nuts
1 cup shredded coconut
2 eggs or egg substitute
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup apple juice concentrate
3 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 - 1 cup water
Recipes I've Rated:
- Tuscan Chicken Stew - McCormick Inspirations
- Mini Apple Tarts
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Meatloaf Vegetable Muffins
- Yummy Easy Chocolate fudge
- Hawaiian Pizza: 'SparkRecipes Un-Chained' Contest Finalist
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Martha Vineyard Salad
- Sunday Morning Strawberry Pancakes
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Bacon Cheeseburger
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Rueben Sandwich
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad Unchained Recipe Contest
- Unchained Recipe Contest Red Pepper Shrimp Pasta made over from Michelle's in Ketchum Idaho
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Grilled bean and cheese sandwich with sweet poato chips
- Taco Seasoning
- Guiltless potato salad - serving size 3/4 cup