More About WYTCHHAZYL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I thought I would have to give up eating Italian sausage meatballs and pasta! Not so!! Toss these in the crockpot with some red sauce before you go to work in the morning, come home, add some whole grain pasta and a salad... YUMMY!!
Take #1 of original Richard Simmons Deal-A-Meal Cook Book recipe from 1987.
The bread in this makes it sturdy enough to take to work and heat it up in the microwave. Really good with a salad and fresh fruit for dessert!
Simple, fast and really yummy!
A delicious filling soup that you can blend smooth with an emmersion blender or leave chunky. I serve this with a whole grain baguette and then fruit for dessert.
Just three things to toss in a dish and bake, how easy could it be?
This delicious and filling meat and potatoes meal in a pot is 180 calories and 6.6 grams of fat per serving!! Makes you wonder where all the calories and fat are!
This is what happens when I have leftovers! It's also good with leftover chicken to make an entree.
The use of Chinese Five Spice and vanilla really makes this a treat!
These delicious chops are proof that you don't need to FRY THEM IN BACON FAT (like I used to!!!!) to have moist and tender chops!
These are great with fat-free Ranch Dressing or Honey Mustard, or even with a Marinara Sauce for dipping.
Quick and easy, low calorie and almost fat free!
Get out your favorite cauldron and make some Chili Magic for a cold Wynter night!
At only 242 Calories and 4 grams of fat per 1 cup serving, this is a flavorful, much lower calorie, lower fat alternative to the tuna noodle casserole your mama used to make!
I re-worked my favorite high-fat, high-calorie, little-nutrition Banana Nut Bread recipe, and came up with a winner!
I was searching for a not-so-sweet and not-so-fat alternative to traditional pumpkin pie and came up with this. It's really good with a spoon of fat free Cool Whip (not included in nutrition info).
Low fat, low calorie, yet very satisfying!
One of my Sweetie Man's Favorites!
Using seasoned stuffing cubes instead of crumbs or crackers makes a big difference!
This is a quick crustless quiche with bacon that I don't have to smell up my house or splatter up my stove by frying. It's great for dinner with a spinach and diced tomato salad, and fruit for dessert.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes
- Winter Crisp
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Rob's multi grain seedy bread
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Baked Ziti
- White Bean Soup
- Chicken with Cheesy mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes
- Diet Coke Sloppy Joes
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Citrus and Black Bean Salad
- Green Chile Chicken Casserole
- Jason's Shoofly Pie
- Pumped Peanut Butter
- Brownie Muffins
- Spaghetti squash lasagna
- Spicy Almonds
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta
- Angel Food Cake
- Gluten-Free Chicken Fingers
- Berry Banana Frozen Treat
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- My Nut Mix
- Easy Asparagus Au Gratin
- German Cucumber Salad
- Paul's Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- L. R. Pumpkin muffins with flax and oat bran
- Baked Banana Oatmeal
- Addictive Apple Dip
- L.R. Kashi banana muffins
- HealthierLynn's Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Main Event Marinara Sauce
- Kim's lowfat jalapeno poppers
- Druid's Earth Bread (No Bread Machine!)
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Homemade English Muffins
- Flat out Pizza
- Black Bean and Vegetable Gluten-Free Kamikaze Cook Soup
- Potatoes, Onion & Dill
- Lemon Dill Couscous
- Leprachaun Pie
- cucumber salad
- Skillet Lasagna
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Spicy Hummus
- Mock Ice Cream Sandwich
- SP_Stepf's Chickpeas and Shells
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Turkey Casserole
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Black Bean Soup
- Tigerlily's Brown Confetti Rice