More About STACEYJJ
Recipes I've Shared:
Delicious flavor and low fat! Everyone loves it! My most requested dish for potlucks... Actually a doubled recipe, so easy to cut in half for the family.
Yummy, yummy, yummy. A little high in sodium, but super yummy!
Great basic waffle recipe with just three ingredients! Add anything you want to make other types of waffles...
Brown Sugar and Cinnamon mixed together for oatmeal, apples, etc.
This chili will have you coming back for more!
Very quick and easy, using ingredients I had in my fridge...
My version of Coach Nicole's Bars -- I wanted something lower in calories and fat for a pre-workout meal. Make sure you bake it until it browns -- it took me almost an hour in my little toaster oven, but it is worth it! Once they cooled, they were the crunchy, non-falling apart bars I wanted!
Healthy Green Beans with an Asian Zip
Recipes I've Rated:
- Shrimp Creole
- Cilantro Tzatziki
- Japanese Chicken Wings - modified
- Guilt-Free Sugar-Free Frozen Peanut Butter Cups!
- Summer-Busting Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Cucumber Salad
- Artichoke Dip
- Tangy Tuna Crunch
- homemade pancakes
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Tex-Mex Light and Easy Turkey Tenderloin
- Fiber One Turkey Burger
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Roasted Veggies and Orzo
- Falafel Balls with Yogurt and Dill Dip
- Spicy Hummus
- Cincinnati Lentils
- Mike's Salmon
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Momritz's Minestroni Soup