More About GEMLADYONE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
An easy one pot meal!
A great substitute for mashed potatoes!
This makes a great dish with pork chops or other meat. (The meat is not included in the nutrition so you can add the meat of your choice and serving size separately.)
This is a quick and easy work-night dinner. You can either use frozen pre-cooked grilled chicken breast strips or cook your own.
For ease of portioning, the nutrition info is based on a serving size of one enchilada. (A normal meal portion is 2 or 3 of these enchiladas.)
A quick and easy work day meal.
This is an old family recipe for traditional southern cornbread, not a sweetened cornbread. We serve it with butter and/or honey (not include in nutrition info).
Quick and Easy dish using mostly items you can keep in pantry. Calories are low enough that those with higher daily requirements can eat 2 servings.
This pie is a long time favorite in my family and neighborhood, when strawberries are in season.
Great for cool days, leftovers taste great and can be frozen.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sesame Bok Choy
- Shrimp Etouffee
- Crockpot Country Captain Chicken
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE LOW FAT
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Black Bean Chicken
- Grilled Pork Chops with Mango Salsa
- Low fat Peach and Blackberry Crisp
- Vegetable-Packed Guacamole
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Ham and zucchini casserole
- Chicken - Avocado Enchiladas
- Creamy Ham and Potato Bake
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Mexican Meatloaf
- Simple Turkey A La King
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole