More About GEMLADYONE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a quick and easy work-night dinner. You can either use frozen pre-cooked grilled chicken breast strips or cook your own.
For ease of portioning, the nutrition info is based on a serving size of one enchilada. (A normal meal portion is 2 or 3 of these enchiladas.)
A quick and easy work day meal.
This is an old family recipe for traditional southern cornbread, not a sweetened cornbread. We serve it with butter and/or honey (not include in nutrition info).
Quick and Easy dish using mostly items you can keep in pantry. Calories are low enough that those with higher daily requirements can eat 2 servings.
This pie is a long time favorite in my family and neighborhood, when strawberries are in season.
Great for cool days, leftovers taste great and can be frozen.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crockpot Country Captain Chicken
- Apple Crisp
- FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE LOW FAT
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Black Bean Chicken
- Grilled Pork Chops with Mango Salsa
- Low fat Peach and Blackberry Crisp
- Vegetable-Packed Guacamole
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Ham and zucchini casserole
- Chicken - Avocado Enchiladas
- Creamy Ham and Potato Bake
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Mexican Meatloaf
- Simple Turkey A La King
- Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Bars
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole