More About XNANNY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Made for Saint Nicholas Day on December the Sixth. I like to make them a day before so they are done for the day.
This is from Joy of Cooking.
This is from an old copy of Joy of Cooking.
The cooking time should be freezing time but that will not work.
My sister Mimi likes to make ice cream in the summer.
Can be made with grapes instead of bananas.
One of my favorite foods. Knorr makes a good Vegetable Soup Mix, too.
An old family dish that crossed the prairies with my ancestors.
Very thin and crisp.
If you've never made fudge before, you might be surprised at how easy it is to throw together. This Irish cream fudge takes just 5 minutes to mix up before chilling it to set in the fridge.
Just like the song!
These are sometimes called Kisses or meringues.
You can make this vegan by using vegetable broth instead of beef broth.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mamie Eisenhower Fudge
- Faux Fried Cheese Sticks
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Stepf's Sweet and SPICY Smoked Almonds
- Apple Pie Spiced Roasted Almonds
- Baked Pork Chops and apples
- Baked sweet potato "fries"
- No Added Sugar Pumpkin-Apple Butter
- No-Fail Grilled Tofu
- Skinny Caramel Popcorn
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins